Tuesday 3 May 2011

I nearly thought it was all over tonight


Why i thought it was all over

Last night I sat down with my son to watch Brianiac only to see a newly invented conveyor belt sorting rubbish from paper and cardboard. Yikes, I thought I will be out of business. Then I thought for a minute hang on I have a simple way of showing people how to turn some of their rubbish into cash, before it gets to this place yes thats okay then ..

An average cereal box I can make £3 to £5 its never even going to get to the recycling bin in my household its far to valuable. The kids finish their breakfast and hand it over. Egg Boxes and even toilet rolls same old story. The beauty is there is a never ending supply we all need to eat and we all need the toilet what a thought... Remember in times of great recession your cereal box empty of course is worth £3 to £5 every time if you know how and what to do with it.

So if you would care to join me then why not e mail your interest and I will be sure you are one of the first to receive my product in May 2011



1960s British Fiver


When a Fiver really was a Fiver ......

If so dont delay just e mail me your interest no obligation and I will release my advert to you...

paulstacey88@gmail.com

Be sure to follow my blog site Greenshoots of Recovery helping those in financial distress.
the-green-shoots-of-recovery@blogger.com

This is genuine help for those who need a few extra quid a month and it works

No comments:

Post a Comment