Monday 9 May 2011

How to get the money back from your Easter Eggs

Okay so Easter has come and gone and all you are left with is the empty boxes.

Well if you were like my family maybe you shopped around and tried to get a discount on your Kids Chocholate eggs. We managed to pick up eggs at sainsburys for a £1 each.The way my kids munch through Chocholate you would need to. What made me really smile though was that I knew I would get back the cost of the eggs the kids were munching, because for me the egg cartons were worth more than the eggs inside. Just yesterday I put that into practice with 4 discarded cardbord egg cartons, heck I made more than the £1 per carton I had paid for the eggs. Best not tell the kids, or they will want more Easter eggs next year.

If you would like to know how contact me and I will e mail you my free report on why you should do the same.
Also for tips on saving money also.

Contact paulstacey88@gmail.com

Take a look at my blogg The-Green -shoots-of -recovery, as i will also be showing you how to get money back from bank overdraft charges and over paid credit card charges without looking for a mis sold ppi claim
Leave me you name and address and ask for your free report

No comments:

Post a Comment